Booking for the IPhone 13 models starts on the 17th of this month. The first smartphones will be delivered to customers on September 24th. Apple has introduced the iPhone 13 Model 4. Booking for these mobiles starts on the 17th.
The company’s new telecommunications equipment was unveiled at the Apple event in California, USA. The CEO of Apple has introduced the iPhone 13 model smartphone, Apple Watch and Apple IPad in 4 categories. Apple iPhone 13 introduced by Tim Cook and his team.
IPhone 13 Series:
Apple has introduced smartphones in 4 variants namely iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max. These models feature the Apple A15 Bionic chipset. The iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Mini are introduced with 128GB, 256GB and 512GB of memory respectively. The 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max come with 1 TB with the above. The memory model has also been introduced.
The front camera on all models is 12 mega pixels. Both the 13 and 13 Mini models are equipped with a dual 12 MP wide and ultra wide camera. Pro 12 MP on 13 Pro and Pro Max models will equip with telephoto wide and ultra wide camera. This allows photos to be taken accurately. It has been reported that videos can be viewed continuously for a maximum of 28 hours.
- IPhone 13 Mini 128GB – Rs 69,900
- IPhone 13 Mini 256 GB – Rs 79,900
- IPhone 13 Mini 512 GB -Rs 99,900
- IPhone 13 128GB – Rs 79,900
- IPhone 13 256GB – Rs 89,900
- IPhone 13 512GB – Rs 109,900
- IPhone 13 Pro 128GB – Rs 1, 19,900
- IPhone 13 Pro 512GB – Rs 1, 49,900
- IPhone 13 Pro 1TB – Rs.1, 69,900
- IPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB – Rs 1, 29,900
- IPhone 13 Pro Max 512GB – Rs 1, 58,900
- IPhone 13 Pro Max 1TB – Booking for Rs 1, 79,900
IPhone 13 models starts on the 17th of this month. The first smartphones will be delivered to customers on September 24th. Apple has introduced the iPhone 13 Series as well as the iPad (9th generation) and the Apple Watch Series 7.