An update to a new feature called Reels is being offered in India to users on the Instagram app. The Reels feature can be used in the same way as recording stories on Instagram. Everyone can see and share reels on Instagram. A few days ago it was reported that the reels feature was being tested in India. In this case, the reels feature is starting to work for Instagram.
Earlier, 59 Chinese apps, including Tik-Tok, were banned in India. Following this, Indian app that has converted to Tik-Tok is becoming popular in the play store. Facebook is also offering the Reels feature on its Instagram app as an alternative to the Tik-Tok app.
In this service of Instagram, users will get many features like Tik-Tok. Facebook has been testing this feature in India for some time. Now this feature company has been launched in India.The Instagram Reels feature is a video-music remix service. It is presented in the Stories area of the Instagram app.
What’s so special about Instagram Reels?
Through Instagram’s Reels feature, users can create 15-second videos, such as Tik-Tok. The background of the video can be changed. You can control the speed of a video like Tik-Tok. In this service, users will get the Duet feature. After creating the entire video, users can share it on their Instagram stories. Additionally, users can send this video directly to their friends.
How to Create Instagram Reels?
- Check if you have received update information for the Google Play Store and App Store and check for new updates. If yes, connect the phone with WiFi and install the update.
- Open Instagram Camera after successfully updating the app.
- Click Reels and select Audio from Instagram Music Library. Facebook has partnered with major music labels to provide users with a collection of numerous songs.
- Like Tik-Tok, The reels also come with the option of recording the original voice in addition to the lip movement.
Reels allow users to add AR effects and provide options such as timer and speed to edit videos before sharing. Reels allow users to replay a video and delete it if needed.
- After creating their reel, users can choose to share it with their followers or everyone on Instagram. Everyone on Instagram can share the reels with Feed and Explore to see it.
- Users with a public Instagram account can share reels in Explorer. This will create a great opportunity to see and find the reel by the Instagram community.