Video and Voice Call on WhatsApp
WhatsApp video and voice call will now support 8 people in both android and IOS. Previously it was 4 people now they make it 8.
Facebook confirmed this message last week. For android users can download and upgrade from official website or play store and IOS it’s in live now.Now Facebook had launched with whatsApp. it very popular among android and IOS user, new features will have more advantage during this lock down period.
Zoom became more popular by the time. after getting negative impact users are completely reduced because of security issue. To know more..
WhatsApp Video and Voice call version update
While in the case of iOS devices, it is version 2.20.50, for Android, updated to version 2.20.141.
How to use it?
Your WhatsApp must be running the latest version, as mentioned above. Also, the other participants that you’re looking to video and voice call with, must also have the latest version of WhatsApp running on their devices.
Either you can head over to the Calls tab and manually choose the participants, or you can set up a group (preferably having people you frequently chat with) of eight (or fewer) and start video and voice calling instantly by pressing the call button.
What about privacy?
WhatsApp has confirmed that by extension all video and voice calls with up to eight people, will be end-to-end encrypted “so no one else can view or listen to your private conversation, not even WhatsApp.”
What are other Alternative tools like whatsApp and ZOOM?
- Zoho Meeting is completely browser-based web conferencing solution.
- Host free online meetings and webinars, team meeting, presentations and more.
- Meeting helps maintain your privacy by offering all participants’ cameras in default disabled mode.
- All transmissions are encrypted with industry-standard SSL/128-bit AES protocols.
- You can meet with teams of 10 or 10,000.
- Host audio, video, and web conferences with anyone inside or outside your organization or go big with live events.
- You can also share your screen as and when required
- Google meet connect more people working and online class from home through Gmail account you can easily start or join a meeting in seconds
- G suite users can enable features Google Meet video through their Gmail window.
- Google Meet video meetings are encrypted in transit and anti-abuse measures keep meetings safe.
Skype Meet Now
- Just simply generate your unique link and share it with all participants.
- You can Meet Now and enjoy easy-to-use conferencing by Skype.
- There is no sign-ups or downloads required
- Online meeting that allows you to virtually meet with other people, without leaving your home or office.
- By calling into the conference phone number, you will be able to hear the presenter and other participants.
- It’s a full video and content-sharing cloud solution that you can join via desktop, mobile, browser, and video devices.