WhatsApp is coming soon with a feature that allows you to run the same WhatsApp account on more than one device. However the company is currently testing this feature, which may take some time to come.
Dual SIM Smartphones
At the same time, in the era of dual SIM smartphones, there are many users who want to run separate WhatsApp accounts for both SIMs on their phones. Today we have come up with a trick for such users. With this, you can run two different WhatsApp accounts on the same phone at the same time.
This feature is already coming on the phone and you need to use the feature on your own smartphone. Smartphones like Xiaomi, Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, Huawei and Honor have the feature of Dual Apps or Dual Mode.
It is offered under different names on different phones. This allows two accounts to be used in the same chat application. You can download the WhatsApp Clone app from the Play Store on phones that do not have this application.
Settings with any Smartphone
- Xiaomi – Go to Settings on your smartphone and here you will get the option of Dual Apps.
- Samsung – This feature is available in under the name of Dual Messenger. Go to the Settings Advance Beecher option of the phone, here you will find this feature.
- Oppo – This feature is called Clone Apps. You can access it by going to Settings.
- Vivo – In this feature is available under the name App clone.
- Asus – On the smartphone, go to Settings and here you will get the option of Twin apps.
- Huawei and Honor – On both phones, this feature is available under the name App Twin. You can access it by going to Settings.
Two Whatsapp Accounts on same Smartphone
- Open your phone’s dual apps settings.
- Select the application to clone. (Here you have to select Whatsapp) Wait for the process to complete.
- Now a new WhatsApp logo will appear on your home screen and tap on it.
- Now sign in with another number and use it.