Millions of people in India are increasingly using social websites like Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram.
All of this belongs to the Facebook company. Jio is the most popular telecommunications company in India.
Now Jio and Facebook have joined hands.
Jio has bought a 9.99 percent stake in the Jio company of Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance International. The Facebook company has Rs. Has invested 43,574 crore. The value of Jio has increased to Rs. 4.62 Lakh crores. Facebook has reportedly been able to connect people with Watts for online trading by investing in Jio. The Facebook company,
which already has 250 million users, is forecast by industry experts that this investment could further grow in India.
Mukesh Ambani has said that the agreement will be a major cause for Indias economic growth. It also helps in the development of small and micro enterprises.
The online shopping business has been dropped in the name of Reliance Industries JioMart.
Whats is JioMart?
The e-commerce venture started now in mumbai only, in future it will expand other parts of india. Due to corana lockdown e-commerce grocery will going to hit market with door delivery. Reliance join hands with facebook, started with whatsapp the primary method for small businesses to connect with their customers.
JioMart created whatsapp number – 8850008000.
How Order in JioMart on whatsapp?
- The customers will just need to save the number on their phones. Once you add the number, send a simple text on WhatsApp.
- JioMart’s WhatsApp service will come up with a default reply, “Welcome to JioMart – WhatsApp Order booking Service.
- We are currently accepting orders only for selected localities in Navi Mumbai, Thane and Kalyan.
- Orders placed by 5 pm every day are likely to be available for pick up at your nearest JioMart Kirana within 48 hours.”
- This message will be followed by a custom URL, which users can use to place an order in any of the available localities.
- Once the customer has successfully placed an order, they will be notified with the order and the store details on WhatsApp.
Source : Indiatvnews