Covid-19 is a virus threating the world. Most of the major countries are afraid the virus. Now we are talking about our immunity system. Our immune system totally changes because of our lifestyle. Scholars around the world have been tasked with finding prevention. The COVID-19 crisis will lead to some form of recession. This will surely impact world economy negatively. This will take years to recover. More than thousands of people around world died due this virus. China, Italy, Spain, Germany and USA are top affected countries.
What is the Virus?
A virus is a submicroscopic infection agent that replicates only inside the living cells of an organism.
What is the Covid-19?
Covid-19 is viral infection. This new coronavirus spread person to person. There is no coronavirus vaccine yet.
The disease causes respiratory illness (like the flu) with symptoms cough, fever and in more severe case, difficulty breathing.
How it spreads:
Corona virus disease spreads primarily thorough contact with an infected person when they cough or sneeze or by shedding skin or in some cases even touching surfaces. It also spreads when a person’s touches a surface or objects that has the virus on it, then touches their eyes, nose, or mouth.
Older people and people with other medical condition (such as asthma, diabetes or heart disease) may be more vulnerable to becoming severely ill.
People may be sick with the virus for 1 to 14 days before developing symptoms.
The most common symptoms are:
- Dry Cough
- Difficulty breathing (Severe Cases)
- Unexplained loss of taste or smell
- Wash your hands regularly, with soap or alcohol-based or hand sanitizer
- Flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze and cover with mask nose and mouth.
- Stay home and self –isolate from others in the house hold if you feel unwell.
- Rest and Sleep
- Keep Warm
- Drink plenty of liquids or hot water
- Stand on sunlight
- Social Distance
- Don’t touch yours eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
Status and Updates on Corona Virus Cure/Vaccine:
- Time to get a COVID-19 vaccine to market is likely to be at least 18 months.
- Potential treatments require testing and funding.
- International organizations are helping to fund research.
The vaccine has not yet been diagnosed. We will keep our selves. Only in self – Cleanness can we maintain ourselves. You can protect yourself and help prevent spreading the virus to others. If you have mild symptoms of Covid 19, stay at home until you have recovered. There are many religious and clerics but this virus has made the world realize everyone is one.
The Country’s borders have been shut off. They only serve as essentials; Mortality, Humanity and Cleanliness become important. Everyone has a sense of livelihood.