The world come to know,how covid-19 is very dangerous and respiratory virus that is spread by droplet spread and body fluids. In India first covid-19 case register in state of Kerala on January 30th. Kerala (God’s Own Country), they would taken necessary steps to reduce gradually affected and death rate due to covid-19.
Let we discuss what are the steps taken by Kerala government on covid-19
- Every District has at least Two Covid-19 Special hospitals.
- Highest number of Covid-19 Testing in India based on population density.
- First in India to establish Covid-19 Testing Kiosks (WISK).
- Best Public Health Care Facilities in India (First 13 Numbers belongs to Kerala).
- First in India to try Plasma Therapy (Convalescent Plasma Therapy) even before many countries around world.
- First state in India to make law on Epidemic Control. (Kerala Epidemic Diseases Act).
- First State in India to provide Tele-Medicine, Expert consultation for Indian diaspora.
- “No one without Food” – First state in India to start 1400 Plus Community Kitchens across state.
- First state in India to appoint 300+ Doctors and 400+ Health Inspectors on war footing within 24 Hrs time.
- “Break the Chain “Campaign – First in India for Hand washing, Sanitizing and Social Distancing.
- First State in India to expand Internet bandwidth and connectivity for Lockdown situation.
- Lowest death rate in India and highest recovery Rate. World average -5.75 % India 2.83% and KERALA-0.58%.
- First State in India to declare stimulus package of 20000 Cr Financial Aid, conducts daily situational briefing on public health and protective measures and programs by Chief Minister, Health and Revenue Ministers and Chief Secretary.
How Media expose their gratitude on Kerala government
- CM Pinarayi Vijayan’s strategic thinking is better and faster than any CEO’s – Mumbai Mirror – Times Group.
- “What Kerala thinks today, India must think tomorrow? Good to see more and more Indians acknowledge this! “Rajdeep Sardesai – India Today”.
- CM – The Standout Performer, Seasoned Administrator – Editorial by -The Indian Express.
- “Why straight-talking CM and Andrew Cuomo are getting the admiration they deserve” The Telegraph.
- “Aggressive Testing, contact tracing, cooked meals”- How the Indian State Kerala flattened its Coronavirus Curve- the Washington Post.
- “A ‘Kerala model’ worthy of emulation- Deccan Herald.
The above thing gives clear picture how this state fights with covid-19. The world should learn and follow to protect their people health from kind of virus attacks.