Apart from communication, entertainment, but also shopping, transactions, traffic routing, education, employment, smartphone is an essential necessity for all needs. Especially when we keep scrolling with our hands on the touchscreen.
There are many problems such as dust and bacteria on such a screen. This not only makes the screen dirty, but there are also chances of it entering our body through our hands. This can also affect your health.
So, cleaning the phone screen not only gives us a clean, shiny screen but also improves our health. Dos and don’ts when cleaning a phone? Let’s see now.
- Wipe off dust and fingerprints on the screen with a fine fiber cloth to prevent scratches.
- For rinsing with water, use distilled water. If you use tap water, any dust in it may affect the screen.
- If you decide to disinfect the screen, use a liquid containing 70 percent isopropyl alcohol. Do not use highly viscous liquids.
- Do not use any hazardous chemicals. Especially do not use bleach powder.
Things to note while cleaning:
- Switch off the phone while cleaning the screen. Also remove it from the charger.
- First wipe with a dry cotton cloth. Do not touch it too hard.
- In the case of liquid cleaning, dry completely before re-attaching the case cover.
- Do not clean the screen with paper towels or heavy objects. It may affect the screen.
- Do not use bleach powder, window cleaners, soap etc. It may cause damage to the screen coating.
- Do not spill liquids directly on the screen.
- Clean your phone often. Clean the phone at least once daily if possible. Doing this daily will keep your phone clean and your health will improve.