In organisation many workd reptitive day by day. there is possiblity of human errors. to avoid those kind of stuffs we go with RPA tools. Many tools are available in market to avoid human error and time savings.it will be work like 24/7, if every thing ok with data.
What is a Bot?
Bot is application sofware to do repetitve task or process in website and desktop application. it avoid human intervention
Some of Bots are
- Web crawlers
- Social bots
- Malicious bots
why we go RPA?
- Reduce Humar Errors
- Integrate Across Plaforms
- Improve Customer Experinces
- Harness Artifical Intelligence
- Perform Multiple Tasks
- Conduct high-volume repeated tasks
- Quality Assurance
- Data migration
Many Sectors are implement RPA tools
- Manufacturing Units
- Decision making.
- Software robots do not get tired. It increases which helps to increase the scalability.
- Large numbers of the process can easily have automated.
- Robotic process automation support and allows all regular compliance process, with error-free auditing.
- The robotic software can rapidly model and deploy the automation process.
Disadvantages of RPA
- The bot is limited to the speed of the application
- Even small changes made in the automation application will need the robots to be reconfigured.
Top Most Available tools in 2020
- Blue Prism
- Automation Anywhere
- NICE Systems
- KOFAX from Lexmark