Motorola plan to launches a new mobile in India. The name of mobile is Motorola Edge+. This will sold in via Flipkart from May 26th with cash back offers for buyers who can use ICICI credit card. Cost of mobile in India at ₹74,999. They already started pre-booking options for this device. Let we check special features of this mobile
- 7-inch full-HD “Endless Edge” display with 90Hz refreshes rate and support for HDR10.
- Resolution FHD+ (2340 x 1080)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC, paired with Adreno 650 GPU.
- 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
- 256GB of UFS 3.0 internal storage.
- Quad rear camera which includes a 108MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 lens and optical image stabilization (OIS).
- 16MP ultra-wide-angle shooter that comes with a field of view (FoV) of 117 degrees.
- Triple Camera system.
- Android 10 and it will provide at least 2 major Android OS updates.
- 5000mAh battery along with 18W fast charging.
- Wireless charging 15W.
- The smartphone will also support reverse wireless charging at 5W.
- Single SIM (Nano SIM)
- Color variants as Smokey sangria as well as thunder grey.
- Motorola Edge+ comes with stereo speakers, an in-display fingerprint scanner.
- Motorola used a 5G antenna array which will connect users with both mm Wave and sub-6GHz frequencies.
- Global 5G compatibility and speeds of up to 4Gbps.
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light, Sensor Hub, Fingerprint reader, Barometer.
- 8MP telephoto shooter with an f/2.4 aperture and OIS support as well as Time-of-Flight (ToF) sensor for depth sensing.
- 25MP selfie snapper.
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Gorilla Glass 5
- Type-C port (USB 3.1) with Display Port, 3.5mm headset jack